Monday 11 June 2012

Bubble Pop Electric

No longer for ravers, currently trending are electrics and fluorescent poppy colours to really add some vibrancy to our winter wardrobes.

Cambridge Satchels
ASOS Sunglasses



I swooned big time at New Zealand Fashion Week seeing the Zambesi AW12 collection, as a child of the 80s I had never really thought of fluoro being anything fashion forward or cutting edge but I was floored:


If you're scared to go for a kaleidoscopic array of shocking colours then I think the number one choice for embracing the trend has to be electric blue. We've seen it for a couple of seasons but it's a trend that is still going strong. Sophisticated enough even for us to wear to work to inject some excitement into wardrobe staples. I for one am hoping to create some electric blue pieces for the tailored suits we are doing in class right now, I just need to find the right bright. Watch this space!

Dion Lee AW12

Stella McCartney Pre-fall 12

Dr Martens Monochrome
Jeffrey Campbell Night Walk


No comments:

Post a Comment