Monday 11 June 2012

Read my lips

I love a good red lip. There is something very old hollywood glamour about it and a healthy dose of va-va-voom! it brings to mind beautiful starlets and women in charge. I think it helps take any look from bland to foxy with the greatest of ease...
Marylin Monroe, Fairuza Balk, unknown, Lana Del Ray, Desperately Seeking Susan, Gwen Stefani, Zambesi



Much to my delight, Hannah at Rookie did a brilliant tutorial recently about how to apply lipstick to last a whole day - check it  out here - which is awesome for me as I'm not very used to wearing lipstick. I have often shied away from it because I felt like it always wears off in patches when eating and drinking and ends up looking less than glamorous. However after seeing the tutorial I'm keen to be brave!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment