Tuesday 24 July 2012

Why buy when you can DIY?

Though this is a bold statement and you should always support designers themselves, when it's a widely used trend, why not have a go yourself?
I had a big look for some lovely projects (googled random things I covet and added DIY) and came up with the gems below, just click on the links below each picture for the DIY:

First these from Honestly... WTF and there were so many lovely things you should honestly just check the site out for yourself!

Felted elbow patch


Miu Miu inspired sneakers


Collar Tips


From Studs and Pearls - again there is loads more gorgeousness so get over to her site too! I can definitely see myself wanting to use the galaxy bleach/paint effect on other things!

Alexander McQueen inspired knuckle duster clutch


Galaxy turban headband


And here are some assorted ones from different blogs:

Bow tie by Tinker Finca 


Studded bow tie by Steve and co


Envelope clutch by Swellmayde

That's it for now, though I'm on the look out for more and I'm looking forward to giving these ones a try too!



xx


No comments:

Post a Comment